Amazon Firestick opens a world of entertainment for everyone. You can binge-watch and spend quality time with exciting movies, shows, and games.
However, FireTv often faces some issues. These issues might be minor or major. If it’s minor, we have already mentioned common solutions in our previous blog.
But in case of major problems, those solutions are futile. You have no other option than to contact the customer support team.
Amazon Customer Support Team
Amazon Customer Care Phone Number
1-888-280-4331 is Amazon’s customer service phone number. That number is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
However, calling Amazon frequently results in a wait, and you must have a mobile phone linked to your Amazon account on hand, as the customer care professional will send you a verification code through text message before you can begin asking questions or reporting an issue.
Contact Us Page
The “Contact Us” page on Amazon will lead you through the process of contacting the firm for specific difficulties, however, it is recommended that you phone the company.
An online chat with an Amazon customer support representative is frequently a more convenient way to contact Amazon and address a problem. This is how you do it.
- When you’re logged in and on the main page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Help” in the column titled “Let Us Help You.”
- Hover over (or tap if on mobile) “Need More Help?” on the next page, beneath the heading “Browse Help Topics.”
- To contact us, go to the right-hand menu and select “Contact Us.”
- On the next screen, pick “An Order I Placed,” “Devices,” “Digital Content and Services,” or “Prime or Something Else” as the general area of concern from the four options.
- Under “Tell us more,” click the drop-down bar(s).
- To start an online chat with a customer service representative, click the icon that appears with the term “Chat.”
There are two email addresses to which you can send mail if you choose to contact Amazon by email. The response time through email is 48 hours.
Email [email protected] if you have a problem with your account, such as a billing dispute.
Email [email protected] with any general questions.