Running out of storage space on your Firestick can be frustrating, especially if you frequently download and store media content. Fortunately, expanding the storage capacity of your Firestick is easy with the use of an external storage device.
- Get an external storage device such as a USB drive or microSD card.
- Insert the external storage device into the appropriate port on your Firestick.
- Navigate to “Settings” and select “My Fire TV.”
- Select “About” and then “Storage.”
- Find your external storage device listed under “External Storage.”
- Your Firestick will automatically install apps and store content on the external storage device if it’s available.
- To move apps or content from your Firestick’s internal storage to the external storage device, navigate to “Settings” and select “Applications.”
- Select the app you want to move and then select “Move to External Storage.”
Expanding your Firestick’s storage capacity with an external storage device is a great way to ensure that you never run out of space for your favorite media content. With these easy-to-follow steps, you can quickly and easily expand the storage capacity of your Firestick and enhance your streaming experience.