Surely, Cinema APK buffering is a common problem, when you stream on Firetvstick without taking some precautions. Though Cinema APK is one of the best apps for streaming online content it has some issues. However, Cinema APK is a third-party app that supports a huge library of amazing movies, series, and shows.
But every third-party app has some or other problem that can disturb you. For the Cinema APK app, one of the major problems is its buffering issues.
How to Fix Cinema APK Buffering Problems
However, we have listed 3 simple solutions to solve this issue within minutes.
#1. Clear Apps’ Cache on Firetvstick
All the apps store cache data in their system. Over a period of time, this cache data becomes large and creates storage issues.
Huge cache data causes frequent app buffering and slows down its processes. Clearing the cache will help with the buffering and other minor problems you are currently facing or might arise later.
Here is how you can clear the cache data:
- Go to the settings menu from the Firestick Home screen
- Then click on applications
- From the options, list click on Manage Installed Applications
- Now on a new screen, you will see a list of all your installed apps
- From the list select the Cinema apk app
- Click on clear cache
- Now you can see your cache data as zero
#2. Use a VPN
VPN not only secures your system, and encrypts online activities but also helps to resolve to buffer. ISP slows down your connection if it detects that your streaming exceeds a specific bandwidth.
Using a VPN will cover your streaming activities from ISP. It will know that you are using data but if you are using it for streaming or not will be hidden.
Here is how to use the Cinema APK app with a VPN.
- On the home screen, select the Find tab and choose the Search option
- Now search for the ExpressVPN Firestick app
- Download and install the app to your Fire TV
- Now open the ExpressVPN app and sign in
- Enter your login details and click on sign-in
- Then connect to any VPN network and start streaming your content.
#3. Use Real-Debrid
Real Debrid, or RD for short, is a high-end link provider. It’s a cost-effective and efficient way to enjoy buffer-free streaming and a better entertainment experience.
Follow the steps to use Cinema APK with Real Debrid.
- Create an account on Real Debrid and purchase a plan.
- Now to go to your Cinema apk app on Fire TV
- On the left side, you will see three lines or a menu bar
- Click on the Menu tab
- Now go to settings
- From the options go to account settings
- Then click on Login to Real Debrid
- On the screen, you will see an input code.
- From any device go to the link of the Real Debrid website
- Log in to your account and fill in the code given
- Then click on Continue on your device
- After successful activation, you will see the Real Debrid premium account authorized message or details on the Fire TV’s Cinema apk app’s settings page.
- Whenever you click on any movie on the app it will show a list of links. The links in yellow are Real Debrid links. Use those for buffer-free streaming.
We hope that these solutions will resolve your Cinema APK buffering issues.