The hardware resources and computing power of the FireStick and comparable devices are limited. As a result, if multiple processes are executing at the same time, they may experience performance concerns.
Despite having a decent internet connection, users may experience buffering because undesirable apps running in the background might consume bandwidth and memory.
Task Killer shuts apps that aren’t in use. It frees up RAM by terminating unnecessary background processes. The software assists you in maintaining the best possible performance on your FireStick.
How do you use Task Killer?
Task Killer is a system performance optimizer. As a result, you should use it regularly to get the most out of it. For quick access, create a shortcut to the Task Killer App on your FireStick home screen. To do so, follow these procedures.
1. Go to FireStick’s home screen.
2. Select the app menu from the drop-down menu.
3. Using the arrow keys on your remote, scroll to Task Killer. Task Killer can be identified by its grey banner, which features three cubes inside a blue circle.
4. On your FireStick remote, press the menu button (three horizontal lines) and pick Move.
5. Drag Task Killer to the top row using the arrow keys. To confirm the new location, press the choose button on your remote once you’ve finalized its position in the top row.
You’ve successfully added a Task Killer APK shortcut to your home screen. This shortcut can be used to rapidly launch the application anytime it is needed.
With a single click, you can terminate all background processes. To use Task Killer, simply choose it from the home screen, and the software will delete any superfluous background activities, freeing up memory and bandwidth.
An information box shows when you first launch the app. All of the processes that have been killed are listed in the box. It also shows how much memory the software freed up for you on that particular launch. You may also compare the original and new memory capacities.